OPCOM: PZU inregistrare ENG
DAM - Registration, Agreement, Procedures, Regulation
Procedure regarding participants’ registration at centralized electricity markets administered by OPCOM S.A., Revision 4, RO version only
Regulation (consolidated form) for organization and functioning of the day-ahead electricity market in compliance with the price market coupling mechanism and amendment of some procedural acts that regulate the day-ahead electricity market, subsequently amended and supplemented:
- ANRE Order no. 82/3.09.2014 for approving of regulation for organization and functioning of the day-ahead electricity market in compliance with the price market coupling mechanism and amendment of some procedural acts that regulate the day-ahead electricity market
- ANRE Order no. 68/08.04.2015 for amending and supplementing of Annex to ANRE Order nr. 60/2013 for approving of establishing of new rules for balancing market and of Regulation for organization and functioning of the day-ahead electricity market in compliance with the price market coupling mechanism, approved by ANRE Order no. 82/2014
- ANRE Order no. 178/13.08.2019 for amending, supplementing, and repealing of some provisions in the electricity field
- ANRE Order no. 65/31.03.2020 for amending and supplementing of some orders of ANRE president in the electricity field
- ANRE Order no. 213/25.11.2020 for approving of Regulation for calculation and settlement of imbalances of the parties responsible for balancing - single price imbalance and for amending of some orders of ANRE president in the electricity field
- ANRE Order no. 63/31.03.2020 for approving implementation schedule of measures needed to ensure the conditions for settlement at 15 min interval scope
- ANRE Order no. 230/16.12.2020 on the extension of certain terms provided in ANRE President’s orders
Operational procedures regarding functioning of the Day-Ahead electricity Market were elaborated according to ANRE Order no. 82/2014:
Operational procedure regarding functioning of the Day-Ahead electricity Market - Revision 3;
Procedure for the constitution, verification and use of financial (guarantees) collaterals for participation on the Day Ahead Market (with no annexes) (in Romanian only for the time being);
New models of Letter of guarantee and their amendments related to DAM and IDM (in Romanian only);
Procedure regarding collections and payments relating to the Day-Ahead Market transactions (with no annexes) (in Romanian only for the time being).
IBAN central account for Day-Ahead Market: RO59 RNCB 0074 0292 1737 0032
Day-Ahead Market Participant User Guide , Revision 3.
For internally validating your XML offers, we’ve supplied the necessary schemas here (the base schema being full_offer.xsd)
Day-Ahead Market coupling results are established by an unified matching algorithm - Euphemia, which provides a common matching of offers.
Procedure for sending physical notifications of BRPs for DAM trades in cases when DAM participants change the balance responsibility from one BRP to another.
Steps to be followed by an economic agent in the process of registration to the Day-Ahead electricity Market are detailed in the Procedure regarding participants’ registration at centralized electricity markets administered by OPCOM S.A.:
Day-Ahead Market Participation Agreement - Revision 5;
Aditional Act to the Day-Ahead Market Participation Agreement – template for recording the change of identification data of the participants in the Day-Ahead Market
Unique Bailment Agreement for USB Token key necessary for access to trading platform.
- To get from the National Regulatory Authority in Energy field (ANRE) the license for energy production, supply, distribution, transmission and system operator or trading, or the decision allowing foreign legal entity, the right to carry out the activity for energy supply and trading in Romania;
- To register as a Balance Responsible Party (BRP) at Balancing Market Operator or delegates the balancing responsibility to the other Balancing Responsible Party;
- To submit to OPCOM S.A. a letter of intent for registering at the Day-Ahead electricity Market;
- To prepare the documentation specified in the Procedure regarding participants’ registration at centralized electricity markets administered by OPCOM S.A. and submit it to OPCOM;
- To sign the Day-Ahead electricity Market Participation Agreement;
- To submit to OPCOM S.A. affidavit in accordance to the provisions in article IV point 1.e) from the Government Ordinance no. 28/27.08.2013 on the regulation of fiscal and budgetary measures, and the receipt of its own statement by OPCOM.
Note: If the participant has already signed Bailment Agreement for at least one of the markets, only the Annex will be completed
ActivIdentity Instalation Manual (in Romanian only)