OPCOM: Program Termen en
GCACTM - Trading Program
GCACTM Trading Program
12:00 Opening Trading Session
12:00 - 14:00 Continuous Negotiation (2 hours)
- GCACTM participants introduce their own sales and / or purchase bids (orders) in the trading system for any of the standard trading instruments.
- Throughout the trading session, GCACTM participants may enter, modify, suspend / activate and / or cancel their own sales / purchase bids.
- The entered orders are continuously and automatically matched with the transmitted response orders.
- The orders matching is done by considering the decreasing price order of the purchase orders and the increasing price order of the sales orders. Matching order consider first the price and secondly the time mark of each order.
- The price at which a transaction will end is the price of the newly introduced offer in the market contrary to the existing one at the best price compatible with it at the best price.
- The transaction window is updating from "Market depth".
14:00 Closing of the trading session
14:30 – 15:30 Reports View
- GCACTM participants can view current and/or historical statistical data on traded instruments