OPCOM: PCGN Daily Trading
CMNG - Daily Trading Program
11:00 Trading session opening
11:00 – 13:00 Continuous negotiation stage (2 hours)
13:00 Closing of the trading session.
- Participants to PCGN-LN are entering their own selling and/or buying offers (orders) in the trading Platform for any of the standard instruments;
- Throughout the trading session, the Participants to PCGN-LN may introduce, modify and/or cancel their own sell/buy offers;
- Introduced orders are continuously and automatically matched with transmitted responding orders with respect to the correlation suspension interval (Δt) for the orders proposing the best price;
- Orders are matched by sort descending the buying orders respectively sort ascending the selling orders. Matching order takes into account the price and time tag for each order.
- Trade closing price is the price of the newly introduced in the market offer, opposite the existing one at the best price, consistent with this, with the best price.
- The trades window in “market depth” is refreshed.