OPCOM: Program tranzactionare forward en
Daily trading program
12:00 Trading session opening
12:00 – 14:00 Continuous negotiation stage (2 hours)
14:00 Closing of the trading session.
- Participants to CMBC-CN are entering their own selling and/or buying offers (orders) in the trading Platform for any of the standard instruments;
- Throughout the trading session, the Participants to CMBC-CN may introduce, modify/suspend/activate and/or cancel their own offers to sell/buy;
- Introduced orders are continuously and automatically matched with transmitted responding orders;
- Orders are matched by sort descending the buying orders respectively sort ascending the selling orders. Matching order takes into account the price and time tag for each order.
- Trade closing price is the price of the newly introduced in the market offer, opposite the existing one at the best price, consistent with this, with the best price.
- The trades window in “market depth” is refreshed.