Home
© ICIS HEREN - Romanian distribution firm to list units minority shares
2012-02-01
Romania`s state-owned distribution company Electrica is to list 15% of its shares in each of its three units across the country, according to a statement posted on the website of the Romanian Energy Ministry.
Electrica holds 78% of the share capital of the three units which include Electrica Distribuţie Transilvania Sud, Electrica Distribuţie Transilvania Nord and Electrica Distribuţie Muntenia Nord. The remaining 22% belong to the Romanian property restitution fund Fondul Proprietatea.
The listing is part of a wider programme initiated by the Romanian government to list minority shares in the country`s energy companies including Nuclearelectrica, Hidroelectrica, Romgaz, Transgaz and Transelectrica.
(THE ICIS HEREN REPORTS - EDEM 16022 / 1 February 2012)

Back to index